Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Soapbox Racer of Circuit de la Sarthe

I had to delete all my old blogs because of a project I'm a part of (that I'm really excited about!) which it gave me an opportunity to start a whole new blog (which I'm really excited about!). I'm pretty sure this will just be a hodgepodge of all the stuff running through my head examples: stories from my life, short stories I totally make up, art I create, and random ideas and things that interest me. Sounds like fun huh! Why do I call this post The Soapbox Racer of Circuit de la Sarthe you might be wondering....well...ummm...I thought that would be funny if there was actually a soapbox racer of Circuit de la Sarthe which is a the home of the 24hr Le Mans auto race in France if you don't know what that is may I suggest to you a great movie by Steve Mcqueen called....dun dun da duuunnnn! LE MANS net filx it you will like it
Photobucket

No comments: