Tuesday, June 2, 2009

List of 10 things I've never done that I think I would enjoy: Part !

1. Go fishing on a boat (like Hemingway's Old man and the Sea...but without the fucked up parts)
2.Ride a train across America in a Roomette with a window
3.Hunt a Buffalo ( Oregon trial made it seem like so much fun when I was younger)
4.Hot air balloon ride
5.Go on sesame street and count numbers with Count Von Count
6.Run a triathlon
7.Ice fishing with a Eskimo ( I just noticed I have three instances of animal cruelty on my list...thats pretty bad)
8.Host an ice cream social (do people still have those?)
9.Be a judge on a food network cake challenge
10.Sit in the audience on a "you are not the father" episode of Maury
Photobucket

5 comments:

whateveryouwantittosay said...

#8. hahaha- my childhood swim team actually had them. I remember being terribly shy and actually kinda hating the "social" aspect of it. It was the ice cream that commanded my attendance!

Monsieur Funches said...

I remember when I was in middle school we had to sell I think it was wrapping paper or something weird like that and who ever sold the most got to attend an Ice cream social thrown by the school they also got to go to a pizza party and ride in a limo...needless to say I wasn't one of them but I remember really wanting to go...I think ever since then Ice cream socials have seemed like some super elite pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. that sounds kind of silly but it's true!

whateveryouwantittosay said...

LOL. Funny how those memories stick with us. Hey- it's summer time. I think we should throw an ice cream social! How great would that be?

Monsieur Funches said...

Let's do it! Wait do you need money for that because I am broke...lol, maybe we could get sponsered by Baskin Robbins are something like that...oh and we can have it themed too how cool would that be. I'm excited lets do it really

whateveryouwantittosay said...

Hahaha. A sponsorship would be so dope! We could be like "Baskin Robbins Dev-oops-Monsieur Funches (yes, we should definitely use that moniker, it sounds so fancy, and will probably give us a sense of authority) is part of the make a wish foundation. All he wants is to have an ice cream social before his time comes."

But on the real, I imagine (man I really HOPE) I should have a job in the next few weeks. And it should be cheap. So we could do one probably in July or August. Ohhhhh yes, and definitely a theme!